Thursday, September 29, 2011

Follow Friday and New Favicon



Q. What book that hasn't been turned into a movie (yet) would you most like to see make it to the big screen, and who would you like cast as your favorite character?

A. There are so many, and like one of the features answers one of them is If I Stay and Where She Went. But since I just finished them I am going to say that I would like the books from the Leviathan Trilogy to be made into movies. One of my favorite characters in these books is Deryn/Dylan Sharp. (Deryn is a girl who has to pretend to be a boy and goes by Dylan). I would definitely want her played by Saoirse Ronan (The Lovely Bones, Hanna). And she already has a lilting accent, so it's perfect!!!


P.S. If you would look up at the URL box (or whatever its called) for a moment you will notice that my ravenous little turtle ate the Blogger B and now resides in the Favicon box!


I'd love to hear your answer for follow friday this week!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hopping through. I agree with you on If I Stay of course. All other things aside, I think Saoirse has a beautiful name.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello and Happy Friday!

    I haven't read these books but they sound great :)

    Have a great weekend.

    Sharon @ http://www.obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I will definitely read anything that is left here. Don't be shy, I'd love to know what you are thinking!