Friday, October 14, 2011

Infernal devices = Manga



I feel like a total cliche right now! I am sitting at a cafe table and just finished my drink and gluten free pear gallette. My mocha had a heart on the top and everything! I could get used to this very easily.

Anyway, I was just on Mundie Moms, and apparently they are making the Infernal Devices series into manga! Manga has always been something I never really knew about but felt like I should because I have friends who are obsessed with it and I am in circles that many Otakus are in too i.e science fiction buff/ bookworm. This new series might just give me a reason to push my way into the manga crowd!

Here is what Cassie has to say on the deal: “As a long-time fan of manga, I’m so excited to be working on this adaptation with Yen Press. Manga has influenced a great deal of the way I envision narrative, and the chance to see my work rendered in the form is something I couldn’t pass up. I look forward to seeing HyeKyung Baek’s evocative art bring The Infernal Devices’ world of gaslit romance to life.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, and I will definitely read anything that is left here. Don't be shy, I'd love to know what you are thinking!