Friday, December 30, 2011

Follow Friday



Q: The New Year is here — and everyone wants to know your New Years Blogging Resolution! What are you going to try to revise, revamp and redo for 2012 on your blog?

A: I am going to be doing a lot more author interviews, author requested reviews and ARCs this year. I just started doing the latter two of these towards late this year and love it! I want to do more giveaways too! I might revise the formatting of my reviews, but as of now I am not so sure how.

Happy New Years Everyone!

Now I have a question for YOU! I am fast approaching 300 followers *Squee* and I want to know if you guys would like a giveaway with one "actual" book, or if you would like there to be 10 winners, but they would be winners of ebooks?!?

1 comment:

  1. I have done a few ARC reviews and I love it.
    As for a giveaway - it doesn't matter to me if it is an actual book or an ebook.
    New follower.
    Waiting For Wentworth

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I will definitely read anything that is left here. Don't be shy, I'd love to know what you are thinking!