Sunday, January 15, 2012

New York TImes: Young Adult Reviews

I was reading the New York Times Book Review today and saw that they had some articles on children books, which is unusual because they usually only have reviews on books aimed for older audiences such as biographies, historical fiction novels, and non-fiction. Not that there is anything wrong with those genres, but seeing as my genre of choice is YA, and usually the only mention of Young Adult Fiction in the NYT Book Review is the list of bestsellers at the very back, I was very excited to see these articles and thought I would share a few with you!

Book Review of Switched, by Amanda Hocking. (Which was written by Lauren Oliver - yes, that Lauren Oliver.)

Book Review of The Fault in our Stars and The Probability of Miracles

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, and I will definitely read anything that is left here. Don't be shy, I'd love to know what you are thinking!