Tuesday, March 19, 2013

A new web-series to be addicted to.

Hello lovely fellow book enthusiasts! There is a new book based web series that started up a few weeks  ago called School of Thrones. As you can probably tell, it is based off of The Song of Ice and Fire series by George R R Martins - and the HBO show Game of Thrones. There are only two episodes out so far, but I already love it. Some of the actors are already well known from other internet launched projects. Mary Kate Wiles who plays Sansa Stark is known for her role as Lydia Bennet in the widely popular Lizzie Bennet Diaries. (which is executively produced by Hank Green, one of the Vlog Brothers. The other brother being John Green. Yes, that John Green.) Maxwell Glick, who plays Stannis Baratheon, is also in the Lizzie Bennet Diaries as Ricky Collins. Also, Joey Richter, aka Ron Weasley from A Very Potter Musical, stars as Theon Greyjoy. I've been loving seeing these actors playing such roles as much as I've been loving the developing plot and nods to the books and HBO series.



#PromNightIsComing

2 comments:

  1. I stumbled across this series the other day, it looks really cool! I haven't read The Game of Thrones or seen the T.V show so I'm not too familiar with it but this web series looks funny. I'm enjoying it :)

    Miss J @ Miss Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the great thing, you don't need to be familiar with the book or show to enjoy the web series. (Though there are jokes that are more funny if you have).

      Delete

I love comments, and I will definitely read anything that is left here. Don't be shy, I'd love to know what you are thinking!