Thursday, January 8, 2015

Spotlight: Michael Hanson and the Desolate Woods

MICHAEL HANSON AND THE DESOLATE WOODS

Puberty brings changes, it’s true.
Michael Hanson’s pretty sure those changes don’t usually include waking up floating over your bed, but he’s begun levitating with alarming frequency. He’s also having strange dreams. Oh, and he’s starting to see through solid objects, too.
Michael’s coming into his heritage, even if he doesn’t know it. The teenager is an immortal of a powerful and ancient bloodline. After growing up an oddball, he’s going to discover he’s not the only one of his kind; once he finds his way to planet Ezron. Some, like the lovely Penelope Blazen and her parents, welcome him with open arms. Others wish the newly arrived Michael ill, including Penelope’s evil, chaos-driven uncle Zaric.
To fulfill his destiny and defeat Zaric, Michael will have to master his new powers and accept help from the unlikeliest of allies. If he fails, Michael’s immortality won’t outlast his adolescence.

Author Bio:

I am a lover of all things good: reading, traveling, food, movies, and chocolate!
And I absolutely believe that a good fantasy book should leave you feeling exhausted, like you took the journey yourself.   
I am a US Navy veteran pursing my dream of  becoming an author. I have loved reading since before I could write my own name, and I started writing my own stories and poems   early, completing an entire novel at eight years old.
I have been working on writing a series for a few years and was able to come up with this adeventurous young adult fantasy series of the Michael Hanson journeys.
I am very excited to bring you a new fantasy story that you will love and cherish!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, and I will definitely read anything that is left here. Don't be shy, I'd love to know what you are thinking!